Fall Clean Up
October 3 | 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- All deliveries must be made BEHIND THE HIGHLAND SENIOR CENTER 725 State Route 55 in ELDRED, NY — ONE PICK UP TRUCK PER HOUSEHOLD
- All deliveries must be made between the hours of 8:00 AM and 12:00 PM
- Appliance and scrap metal can be brought to the Highland Transfer Station during regular business hours for free.
- Refrigeration units must be disposed of the usual way at the Transfer Station
- All drums and tanks must be empty and cut open or crushed. Propane tanks will not be accepted.
- No tires.
- No full or partially cans of paint, petroleum products, pesticides or any other hazardous wastes.
- No brush, yard waste, bags of leaves, stumps or rocks.
- No household garbage or commercial wastes of any kind.
- Computers, computer monitor or televisions recycled at the transfer station.
- No fuel tanks or oil drums will be accepted. Propane tanks (20 gals or less) shall be deposited at the designated landfill location.
- NO MATTRESSES
Highland Residents, please pick up a pass at Town Clerk’s office during Regular business hours.
This project is made possible by The Town of Highland, Highland Highway Dept. and the Sullivan County Legislature.